If you’re an avid reader of our site you know that we talk a lot about basic wardrobe essentials. From the perfect white tee to a pair of go-to sneakers, there are some things every closet just needs. Right at the top of that list is pair of black jeans that fit well. Not only is black denim flattering, but dark jeans also go with pretty much any outfit combination you can think of and they’re appropriate for practically every occasion. Personally, I wear mine every day.
No two black jeans are made alike.
Classic sides that are fool-proof! So easy and so impressive – all guests will be full and happy!
1. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn – Skipped the canned cream corn this year and make it from scratch right in the crockpot – it’s so rich and creamy and unbelievably easy to make with just 5 ingredients. [GET THE RECIPE]
2. Honey Glazed Baby Carrots – Honey brings in such a pleasant sweetness to these baby carrots in this 15-minute side dish. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Flaky Mile High Biscuits – Is there anything better than warm, hot-out-of-the-oven, mile high, flaky biscuits that just melts in your mouth? No, right? Because these are truly the best biscuits you will ever make. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Slow Cooker Four Cheese Mac and Cheese – No boil, no stress. Everything gets thrown right in, even the uncooked noodles. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Brussels Sprouts Gratin – These brussels sprouts are absolutely to die for. So amazingly crisp-tender and baked perfectly in the BEST cream sauce ever. Oh, and did you see the crisp bacon bits? [GET THE RECIPE.]
6. Easy Green Bean Casserole – Even the pickiest of eaters will be begging for seconds here. [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese – Mac and cheese at it’s finest. So creamy, so rich + so amazing yet it’s so much healthier than traditional mac and cheese. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – This crockpot version of scalloped potatoes frees up your oven space. Double win here. [GET THE RECIPE.]
9.Cranberry Orange Sauce – This is embarrassingly easy to make with just 3 ingredients. You can even make it ahead of time. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. Mac and Cheese Cups – Macaroni and cheese baked to perfection in muffin tins. It’s portable and makes for easy serving. [GET THE RECIPE.]
11. Homemade Crescent Rolls – No more store-bought crescent rolls, guys. These can also be made ahead of time, refrigerated or frozen. It’s so easy, buttery and fluffy. [GET THE RECIPE.]
12. Sweet Potato Casserole – Made with mashed roasted sweet potatoes and a crunchy pecan topping with an ooey gooey melted marshmallow center. [GET THE RECIPE.]
13. Apple Walnut Sausage Stuffing – Make your life easier this holiday season and prepare this stuffing ahead of time. It’s easy, quick, and flavorful with crumbled sausage, fresh herbs, and apples. It’s too good. [GET THE RECIPE.]
14.Creamy Cauliflower Gratin – An absolute crowd-pleaser, even for non-cauliflower lovers. [GET THE RECIPE.]
15. Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie – 5-10 min prep. That’s it for everyone’s favorite holiday appetizer. [GET THE RECIPE.]
16. Easy Creamed Corn – This will probably be the side dish that disappears the quickest. Sorry, not sorry. [GET THE RECIPE]
17. Slow Cooker Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes – Another win to save on oven space. It’s just as rich and creamy but you won’t even taste the cauliflower. [GET THE RECIPE.]
18. Loaded Sweet Potato – The classic Thanksgiving sweet potato casserole gets a makeover in individual servings with a fluffy, toasted marshmallow topping. [GET THE RECIPE.]
The post Easy Peasy Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Anyone Can Make appeared first on Damn Delicious.